Zen Turtle Childwatch
Monona Yoga Center has space dedicated to engaging children with activites in relaxed setting while you take your practice.
(See Schedule for available times)
Current Childwatch Schedule:
Tuesday 6 pm Prana Vinyasa
Wednesday 6 pm Vinyasa
Sunday 11 am Vinyasa
1. Sign up for childcare is required at least 12 hours in advance. Cancel by 2 hours before class, or your account will be deducted.
2. An informational form and waiver is required before utilizing childwatch. It must be filled out in the studio.
3. Children must be checked in by parent/gaurdian.
4. Parents must remain onsite at Monona Yoga Center.
5. You may bring items that your child may need (diapers, snacks, drinks, etc)
6. Medications will not be administered by staff.
7. If your child is sick or even as a very runny nose, as a courtesy of others, please schedule your time with us when your child is healthy and happy.
8. If your child is unconsolable for more than 15 minutes, parents will be notified.
Drop In Childwatch: $5
5 Class Pack $22.50 (10% discount)
10 Class Pack $40.00 (20% discount)
*Members recieve free childwatch!
*All childwatch requires a 12 hour advance registration for the class (including memberships)
Kids Yoga Club
Zen Turtle Kids Yoga Club teaches way more than down dog! Kids learn fun yoga poses, dance to silly songs, and learn balance and direct their energy so they feel their best physically and emotionally. Kids develop mindfulness, building positive self-esteem while growing their little hearts to hold empathy for the world around them. Taught by Kat, who holds a masters in education with 10 years of experience teaching, and also is a certified yoga therapist for children with special needs,
Next Series Begins TBD
Cost: $40/ 4 week series (1/week)
Sibling discount: $60/2 kids (1/week)
Appropriate for Elementary School Age Children
*Attendance at Kids & baby classes require 1 of the 2 following:
-Enrollment in a 4 week series
-Kid's Membership (you still must register for a class in Mindbody at least 12 hours in advance or class is not gauranteed.
*Memberships do not include summer camp or workshops, special offers may not be combined,, Summer memberships are non-refundable
After School Program
Yoga + honest talk for moms of young children
Support through community @ MYC for mothers of young children
always putting everyone else’s needs in front of your own?
wish that there was a class just for you… with childcare?
Looking for a place to talk about the challenges of life?
How about a few moments of quiet- where it’s all about YOU?
This series will offer a 60-minute yoga class followed by 30 minutes of tea and honest conversation.
*Register now for the next session. Childcare fills quickly!