Our Studio Guidelines
The following guidelines have been developed to ensure that every student has a positive and peaceful experience at our studio.
1. We recommend reserving your class ahead of time by registering through our website. Please call or cancel online to avoid pass deduction.
2. Arrive to class 10-15 minutes early. This is to ensure that you get signed in at the front desk and have ample time to change and get settled in the studio. Don't forget to turn off the light after using one of our changing rooms. Students will not be admitted to class 5 minutes past the start time.
3. Please remove your shoes, an ancient custom from the East, before entering through the lobby.
4. Feel free to store your belongings in our storage cubes, including your phone. And don't forget to grab them after class!
5. Refrain from wearing scents/perfume.
6. Inform the teacher before class if you have any injuries, diseases, recent surgeries, low back or disc problems, inflammation of the head, stomach, or eyes, or are pregnant.
7. Practice Saucha. Be considerate of the sacredness of the space - pick up after yourself. please fold blankets neatly with tassels facing in and replace all props in an organized fashion.
8. Keep voices low when socializing in the common area as other classes may still be in progress.
9. Regular practice (2-3+ times a week) is best to receive the full benefits of yoga.
10. Thank you for your considerations with following our studio guidelines.